HP Storageworks division has launched the all new E5000 Appliance which provides a messaging solution that is large, low cost and highly available mail boxes that can be deployed in hours instead of days.
IT is the industry’s first fully self contained platform built for the next-generation of Microsoft Exchange to deliver enterprise-class messaging to businesses of all sizes.
Some of the highlights are :
· With single part number appliance, less time is spent on planning and fewer configuration steps are required.
· Push button wizards lets you migrate quickly without disruption to your messaging service.
· Best practice configurations from HP and Microsoft for Exchange 2010, ensure that the service levels are met.
· iLO2, HP SIM and Microsoft Systems Centre integration enables Centralized, remote management.
· It can balance workloads automatically and increase mailbox size.
· With the E5000 you can scale from 100 to 15000 mailboxes and deploy in hours, not days.
· You can maintain regulatory compliance with centralized messaging archiving.
· HP and Microsoft have jointly developed a infrastructure to application model, of which the Exchange is a major component.
For more details on this visit :