The new HP Vertica Analytics System is purpose-built to help companies extract value from big data at the speed and scale they need to thrive in today's economy.
HP combines the Vertica Analytics Platform with HP Converged Infrastructure in a unique appliance, to help customers analyze large amounts of complex data in physical, virtual, and cloud environments, all in real-time. With this capability, customers can quickly gain critical business insights and make faster, more effective decisions.
Some of the key features are :
· Real-time query and loading to capture the time value of data
· Native columnar storage and execution for up to 1000x faster query performance
· Aggressive data compression enables up to one Petabyte database in a single rack
· MPP (Massively Parallel Processing) architecture for linear scale out on low-cost industry standard servers
· Automatic high availability for non-stop operation with automatic redundancy, failover and recovery
· Seamless integration with ecosystem of analytics solutions
Faster time to value
· Built on HP Converged Infrastructure—optimized at every layer of the solution
· Appliance delivery model for rapid deployment
· Minimal setup and configuration for optimized performance
For more details , visit : HP Vertica Analytics System - Solution Brief